The Infrequent Tales of a Dysfunctional Family

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Legolas





My daughter insisted that I put my latest cross-stitch on my blog. For all of you Orlando Bloom and Lord of the Ring fans - may I suggest that you NOT try to do this cross-stitch. It took me three years and was the hardest thing I've ever cross-stitched. I have, however, had several people who have requested that I gift this picture to them. They are, I am afraid, doomed to disappointment. This is one cross-stitch that I will be keeping. My heirs can fight over it later!

1 comment:

Maleen said...

It turned out so well. Yay!! By the way, I put a picture on my blog as well. I was going to just put a link, but I wanted a picture for when I print my blog. Hope you don't mind. Too bad I can't have the real thing. I just have to wait for you to die. Then again, I think Miranda may fight me for this one.